Industry Clusters:Aerospace/Defense, Business Development, Creative Economy, Education, Energy, Entrepreneurship, Financial Services, Green Region, Health Care, Information Technology, Life Sciences, Logistics, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Paper Manufacturing, Plastics, Retail, Tourism, Transportation, Workforce
- Pratt & Whitney president David Hess foresees creating 'hundreds of jobs' at Connecticut plants
- United Technologies creates new division of Pratt & Whitney, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich
- Pratt & Whitney wins $817 million contract to supply jet engines for Indian military | masslive.com
- 'Metal Fatigue' tracks the decline of the US machine tool industry - The Boston Globe
- Paris Air Show yields $60M for CT aerospace | Hartford Business
- Northeast Utilities to be Title Sponsor of New England's Largest Robotics ...
- Mass. defense contractors assess shutdown fallout