Virtual Town Hall: Latest on COVID-19 Safety - What You Need to Know for Yourself and Your Family
Join us on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 4:00-5:00 pm for a virtual town hall to hear the latest on COVID-19 and how you can keep yourself and your family safe.
We'll share the latest on the best ways to prevent the spread during the holidays. Our panel will include local healthcare providers. We will respond to your questions about what really works to keep people safe.
Featured panelists include:
- Dr. Esteban DelPilar-Morales, Infectious Disease, Baystate Health, Caring Health Center; Board of Health City of Holyoke
- Magdalene Eboso RN, MSN, MBA, CIC Infection Prevention & Control Coordinator, Mercy Medical Center & Providence Behavioral Health, A Member of Trinity Health of New England
- Representative from Caring Health Center
- Jessica Collins, Executive Director, Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts
Local community activists and representatives of organizations will also participate to share their perspective about how to prevent further spread of COVID-19, including:
- Ed Caisse, Holyoke Safe Neighborhood Initiative
- Adam Gomez, City Councilor/ State Senator-elect, Springfield
- Aaron Vega, State Representative, Holyoke
- Pat Duffy, State Representative-elect, Holyoke
- Ebony Steed, Member of the Feminine Health Task Force for the Young Women's Initiative
- Ethel Griffin, Revitalize CDC
Representative from Springfield Public Schools
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM EST
This is an online event.