Berkshire Health Systems - Medicaid Insurance Enrollment Fair
Berkshire Health Systems, in conjunction with several Medicaid Insurance providers, will hold Enrollment Fairs in all sections of the Berkshires to aid residents currently covered by Boston Medical Center HealthNet (BMC HealthNet) who wish to choose another insurer that covers Berkshire Health Systems services in-network. Certified Application Counselors will be on hand to assist those who wish to select a new plan.
Pittsfield - Monday, June 1st - 10am to 4pm - Berkshire Medical Center, Private Dining Rooms
Great Barrington - Tuesday, June 2nd - 9am to 11am - Fairview Hospital, First Floor Conference Room
North Adams - Tuesday June 2nd - 2pm - 4pm - Northern Berkshire Campus of BMC, Clark House conference Room
The following Medicaid Insurers cover Berkshire Health Systems services in-network:
- Health New England Be Healthy
- MassHealth Primary Care Clinician (PCC) Program
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan - Network Health
The Enrollment Fairs will provide information and enrollment assistance on all of these plans. These fairs are open to all who wish to learn more about choosing a new Medicaid Insurance Plan.
To enroll in a new plan, you must bring the following information:
- Social Security Numbers and dates of birth for everyone who is applying; or an immigration document for all non-U.S. citizens.
- A copy of a federal tax return from last year.
- If they did not file taxes last year, bring information about current income such as a recent pay stub or an unemployment award letter.
- Home or mailing address for everyone who needs insurance, unless they are homeless.